Social media training courses
How we access news and how companies communicate with their staff and customers continues to evolve.
Social media now has to be an integrated part of most businesses internal and external communications plans. A brand is no longer what we tell the customer it is – it’s what customers tell each other it is.
No matter what stage of the social media journey you are at we will work with you to devise a bespoke social media training course based on your requirements and experience levels.
For example, this could include;
- Choosing what social media platforms, such as Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and forums are right for you and your business
- Helping you manage your time effectively and get the most from your social media campaigns and activity
- Identifying the best ways to engage with the many different social network communities – both internally and externally
- How video and audio help you to build relationships with a new digital audience
- Defining, managing and monitoring your social media ‘voice’ and online brand
- How to achieve your social media goals. For example: generate revenue, awareness, research, or build relationships with customers, clients, and journalists
- How can you measure your results and ensure a return on your investment
- How you can generate buy-in from your colleagues the rest of the business.
If you would like to find out more about our bespoke or scheduled Social Media training courses then please get in touch.